All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeclared by their author to be a chapter in the moral history of Ireland, this collection of 15 tales offers vivid, tightly focused observations of the lives of Dublin's poorer classes. A fine and accessible introduction to the work of one of the 20th century's most influential writers, it includes a masterpiece of the short-story genre, The Dead.
- Author BiographySooner or later, most undergraduates encounter him, and some scholars devote their careers to his exuberantly eloquent prose. James Joyce (1882-1941) led the vanguard of 20th-century fiction, and his experimental use of language and stream-of-consciousness technique continue to captivate, intrigue, and influence modern readers and writers.
- Author(s)James Joyce
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight127 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.