Consider these sponsored items
- AU $26.95Free postage
- AU $41.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her relationship with Charles that has survived for more than forty years, Camilla's story has seen a great many myths. This book is the definitive account. The relationship between Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, is one of the most remarkable love stories of the age. It has endured against all the odds, and in the process nearly destroyed the British monarchy. It is a rich and remarkable story that has never been properly told - indeed, it is one of the most extraordinary, star-crossed love stories of the past fifty years.
- Author BiographyPenny Junor is a frequent commentator on the Royal Family on TV and in the press. She is the author of a number of bestselling royal and political biographies.
- Author(s)Penny Junor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/06/2017
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight270 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (UK)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.