All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- Description<b>Learn more about the men who inspired Hamilton: The Musical in this fascinating look at the historical friends turned revolutionary rivals!</b> In curiously parallel lives, Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr were both orphaned at an early age. Both were brilliant students who attended college--one at Princeton, the other at Columbia--and studied law. Both were young staff officers under General George Washington, and both became war heroes. Politics beckoned them, and each served in the newly formed government of the fledgling nation. Why, then, did these two face each other at dawn in a duel that ended with death for one and harsh criticism for the other?Judith St. George's lively biography, told in alternating chapters, brings to life two complex men who played major roles in the formation of the United States.
- Author BiographyJudith St. George has published dozens of successful nonfiction books for children, including the Caldecott Medal-winning <i>So You Want to Be President?</i> and the historical Turning Point series, including <i>You're On Your Way, Teddy Roosevelt</i>; <i>Stand Tall, Abe Lincoln</i>; and <i>Take the Lead, George Washington</i>. You can visit her online at www.judithstgeorge.com.
- Author(s)Judith St George
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.