Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dukan Diet is a unique 4-step programme, combining two steps to lose your unwanted weight and two steps to keep it off for good: Step 1: Attack For 2-7 days eat as much as you want of 72 protein-rich foods. Step 2: Cruise Continue eating the protein-rich foods with the addition of 28 vegetables. Step 3: Consolidation Add fruit, bread, cheese and starchy foods, and 2 celebration meals a week, allowing 5 days for every pound lost. Step 4: Stabilisation Eat what you like without regaining weight by following 3 simple rules, including the famous 'protein Thursdays'. Devised by Dr Pierre Dukan, a French medical doctor who has spent his career helping people to lose weight permanently, The Dukan Diet is the culmination of thirty-five years' clinical experience. Without any of the usual marketing hype, The Dukan Diet swept across France, championed by the people who had successfully lost weight following the diet. It is w estimated that the Dukan community numbers over 5 million people in France. Easy to follow with calorie counting, The Dukan Diet offers clear simple guidelines, menu planners and delicious recipes for long term success. Beyond its immense success in France, The Dukan Diet has been adopted by 20 countries and translated into 10 languages. Many international observers agree that this is the method most likely to put a stop to the world's weight problems. For more information visit www.dukandiet.co.uk.
- Author BiographyDr Pierre Dukan has been a medical doctor specializing in nutrition since 1973. The author of many works on diet and nutrition, including the bestselling The Dukan Diet, he regularly writes in the press and appears on television.
- Author(s)Pierre Dukan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight414 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- alionaandrejeva06 Mar, 2013by
Good, great and even better! real halp to loos wieght and lots of encourangement! Really happy with the book and recommend it to other buyer.
- rockabilly-fill...18 Sep, 2013by
you can with the Dukan Diet.
I found this book to be insightful and , For me, a perfect fit, since starting this diet 3 days ago I have lost 1.6 pounds a day, I look forward to the final results at the end of the cruise phase. A smart look at a do able way of life. :)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18