All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis last chrological book in the series from the Regimental 'Wardrobe' Museum of the Berkshire and Wiltshire Regiments in Salisbury follows the Duke of Edinburgh's amalgamated regiment of the Berkshires and Wiltshires from 1959 to 1994. Across this period, the regiment was involved in many counter-terrorist and UN actions, such as Cyprus, Northern Ireland, and further-flung places around the world including Hong Kong. This exceptionally researched book is illustrated with over 200 photographs across the period and accompanied with detailed and informative text, often both funny and very moving.
- Author BiographyMartin McIntyre is an ex-police officer and former member of the Duke of Edinburgh's Royal Regiment. He volunteers at the Regimental Museum in Salisbury. This is his fourth book for Tempus
- Author(s)Martin McIntyre
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2007
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, photo.
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.