All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cold, precise Duke of Montford demands things his way: neatly ordered, in place, and adhering closely to the rules. So he is furious when he learns that the tenant of his ducal estate has been dead for a year, and a stranger has been running the Honeywell business-which, by contract, is w Montford's. When he arrives in Yorkshire to investigate, he discovers that the estate is being run by an unruly, tomboyish woman-and a bluestocking at that! Fiery redhead Astrid Honeywell is independent and educated. She's been handling the Honeywell family business for years. And she's t about to relinquish it to anyone-t even Montford-because of some archaic contract. Montford and Astrid have an instant hatred for one ather...and an undeniable, unspeakable attraction. They must resist this improper desire-after all, Montford has a fiancee in London. But when Astrid's life is placed in terrible danger, Montford finds he may be willing to risk everything to save her.
- Author BiographyMaggie Fenton is an avid reader, reviewer, and writer of romance in between her work as a professional musician. She writes steampunk romance under the name Margaret Foxe and has enjoyed success as a self-published author in that genre. The Duke's Holiday is her first foray into the historical romance genre, one of her personal favorites.
- Author(s)Maggie Fenton
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Regency Romp Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight649 g
- Width157 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.