All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionTaking you through the year day by day, The Dumfries Book of Days contains a quirky, eccentric, amusing or important event or fact from different periods of history. Ideal for dipping into, this addictive little book will keep you entertained and informed. Featuring hundreds of snippets of information, it will delight residents and visitors alike.
- Author BiographyDAVID CARROLL is a full-time author and broadcaster. His work has appeared widely in magazines and periodicals over the past twenty years and he is also the author of twelve books, including Ten Tales from Dumfries & Galloway. He lives near Dumfries, Scotland.
- Author(s)David Carroll
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.