Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionWaldo: a loner, an obsessive, the son of a famous writer - but which one? His mother Rosalind: did this old lady really work for MI5? Rachel: poet, Jew, Quaker - why is she taking such risks for the sake of friendship? Martin: her husband: retired academic, amateur detective, who is tested to the limit by events past and present in his new home in rural Wales. In this chilling mystery winding around the secret life of Dylan Thomas, each of the characters is confronted by the legacies of parents to their children. None of them could guess how stories from the past would shape their lives, and plunge them into elemental and dangerous relationships of their own. Set in the Aeron Valley and in Corsica this intriguing and ingenious vel is imbued with the spirit of Dylan Thomas. It marks a chillingly authentic fictional debut.
- Author BiographyDavid N. Thomas lives in Ceredigion. A former sociologist and author of several books in that field, his interest in Dylan Thomas and especially the poet's time in the Vale of Aeron has resulted in two non-fiction titles: The Dylan Thomas Trail and Dylan Thomas: A Farm, Two Mansions and a Bungalow, in which he explores the poet's links to the area.
- Author(s)David N. Thomas
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight240 g
- Width138 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.