All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dynamic Internet: How Techlogy, Users, and Businesses are Changing the Network offers a comprehensive history of the Internet and efforts to regulate its use. University of Pennsylvania law professor Christopher S. Yoo contends that rather than engaging in prescriptive regulatory oversight, the government should promote competition in other ways, such as reducing costs for consumers, lowering entry barriers for new producers, and increasing transparency. These reforms would benefit consumers while permitting the industry to develop new solutions for emerging problems. It is fruitless for government to attempt to lock the burgeoning online industry into any particular architecture; rather, policymakers should act with the kwledge that one actor can foresee how the network is likely to evolve in the future.
- Author BiographyChristopher Yoo is a professor of law, communication, and computer and information science and director of the Center for Technology, Innovation, and Competition at the University of Pennsylvania School of Law.
- Author(s)Christopher S. Yoo
- PublisherAEI Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAEI Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.