All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing the six-part Ministry Dynamics series is this concise yet practical guide to issues surrounding church stewardship. Planning and budgeting, collecting and recording, spending and giving of church moneys are discussed in this clear and well-organized book for those in pastoral and support positions. Whether a young pastor seeks guidance on budgeting and finance or a seasoned servant needs a quick review of church financial responsibilities, The Dynamics of Church Finance provides detailed and up-to-date information to build confidence and sound financial practice. Pastor Berkley begins with the theological model of stewardship and then applies it throughout the chapters, incorporating real-life stories to demonstrate financial principles. One chapter discusses the intricacies of capital campaigns for fund-raising; ather reviews the legal and tax matters every pastor should kw. Additional resources for further reading are at the conclusion of each chapter.
- Author BiographyJames D. Berkley is an experienced pastor who serves on the staff of First Presbyterian Church in Bellevue, Washington. He has also served on the editorial staff of Leadership and as editor of Your Church. Berkley is the author of several books on church leadership, including the three-volume Leadership Handbook series.
- Author(s)James D. Berkley
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.