Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionLearning about entrepreneurship has major implications for the way we understand ecomic change and progress. At a time when governments all over the world look to entrepreneurship as a way to increase the wealth and well-being of their countries, The Dynamics of Entrepreneurship examines the causes of differences in entrepreneurial propensity between individuals, the factors that explain variations in the type and quantity of entrepreneurship at the aggregate level, and the macroecomic implications of entrepreneurship. Using Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) data, the book brings together contributions from leading scholars to provide a comprehensive overview of current scholarship on entrepreneurial activity. Discussed topics include entrepreneurial motivation, gender and migration, entrepreneurial financing, urban entrepreneurship, growth-oriented entrepreneurship, ecomic growth, and regional entrepreneurship policies. The book concludes by summarizing its contribution to existing literature, with particular attention paid to the policy implications and the ongoing debate on entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyMaria Minniti is Professor and Bobby B. Lyle Chair in Entrepreneurship at the Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University. She has published numerous articles on entrepreneurship, economic growth, and complexity theory, as well as book chapters and research monographs. Her articles have appeared in Economics Letters, the Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Economic Psychology, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Small Business Economics Journal, and Comparative Economics Studies. Dr Minniti is field editor of Economics for the Journal of Business Venturing and associate editor for the Small Business Economics Journal and the International Small Business Journal.
- Author(s)Maria Minniti
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.