Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAs scientific discoveries and techlogical advances continue to modify our perceptions of reality at an unprecedented rate, the traditional frameworks for understanding and organizing our experience of truth and Kwledge have become less and less adequate. David Rich comes to grips with this problem in his invative study, which shows how both kwledge and truth are conditioned by experience and explores the dynamics of creativity that generate kwledge.
- Author BiographyDAVID Z. RICH an economic consultant to business firms and multinational corporations, is the author of Contemporary Economics: A Unifying Approach.
- Author(s)David Z. Rich
- Date of Publication24/08/1988
- Series TitleContributions in Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 36
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.