All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGot a great idea to start a business? So w what? E-Myth Enterprise explores the requirements that any new business must meet: the satisfaction of its four primary influencers - its employees, customers, suppliers, and investors-through four fundamental categories-visual, emotional, functional, and financial. Together these form the twin strategies every entrepreneur must use to design a business. The latest book in the Gerber franchise, E-Myth Enterprise completes a training program any entrepreneur can use to fulfill his or her dream, and serves as a follow-up to Awakening the Entrepreneur Within , showing would-be entrepreneurs how to put a great idea to work. Next, readers can turn to E-Myth Revisited for tried-and-true advice about avoiding the pitfalls that prevent most small business owners from succeeding. Following this, The E-Myth Manager provides essential guidance for the management of any business. Finally, for advice on how to take an existing business to the next level of growth and opportunity, readers can turn to E-Myth Mastery .
- Author BiographyMichael E. Gerber is a true legend of entrepreneurship. INC. magazine called him the World's #1 Small Business Guru. He is the Co-Founder and Chairman of Michael E. Gerber Companies-a group of highly unique enterprises dedicated to creating world-class start-ups and entrepreneurs in every industry and economy-a company that transforms the way small business owners grow their companies and which has evolved into an empire over its history of nearly three decades.
- Author(s)Michael E. Gerber
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.