Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by jamesdean7314
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $37.99Free postage
- AU $23.17Was:AU $29.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionE-Myth \ 'e-,'mith\ n 1: the entrepreneurial myth: the myth that most people who start small businesses are entrepreneurs 2: the fatal assumption that an individual who understands the technical work of a business can successfully run a business that does that technical work Voted #1 business book by Inc. 500 CEOs. An instant classic, this revised and updated edition of the phemenal bestseller dispels the myths about starting your own business. Small business consultant and author Michael E. Gerber, with sharp insight gained from years of experience, points out how common assumptions, expectations, and even technical expertise can get in the way of running a successful business. Gerber walks you through the steps in the life of a business-from entrepreneurial infancy through adolescent growing pains to the mature entrepreneurial perspective: the guiding light of all businesses that succeed-and shows how to apply the lessons of franchising to any business, whether or t it is a franchise. Most importantly, Gerber draws the vital, often overlooked distinction between working on your business and working in your business. The E-Myth Revisited will help you grow your business in a productive, assured way.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Gerber is a true legend of entrepreneurship. INC. magazine called him the World's #1 Small Business Guru. He is the Co-Founder and Chairman of Michael E. Gerber Companies-a group of highly unique enterprises dedicated to creating world-class start-ups and entrepreneurs in every industry and economy-a company that transforms the way small business owners grow their companies and which has evolved into an empire over its history of nearly three decades.
- Author(s)Michael E. Gerber
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/1994
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight217 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- franciskofbdupp...29 Jul, 2017by
Powerfull insights on managing small businesses!
Inspiring easy to read and to the point of how to run your small business. I learned many business ideas and this book changes the way I think about my business. I can recommend this book to any small business owner in business and or the future small business owner! Please do not read this book-study it!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- banant030 Jun, 2016by
Reg Emyth Revisted by Michael E . Gerber, reviewed by Anton Banovac
Michael Gerbers books are like a manual to run a successful business. His examples and a common sense, workable approach to optimising the growth potential of small businesses and should be read by evert startup. Anton Banovac
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- wisedecision201...09 Mar, 2012by
Awesome Reading - Great value for money!
I think we are all guilty of wanting to do everything as we all know when we do it, its done and done to the best of our ability. Well what an eye opener this book is - how many of us work till we drop and then wonder where the time has gone. This book was recommended to me as I am so guilty of doing everything myself. Being completely in charge and hands on. What I learnt through reading this made complete sense - stand back outsource things and take time off to see what else is going on in the world. An excellent book for anyone who has their own business and also anyone in the workforce who like me has to do everything themselves. What I learnt from this book was the difference between a job and a business. We all work for ourselves and when you have a business we don't have to be there 24 hours a day - when you work for someone else that is a job as you have to be accountable to the owner of the business. There was not one section in the book that I disliked - I totally enjoyed reading this book and would recommend this to anyone working for themselves. Read full review
- shez200006 Aug, 2014by
Fantastic insight into business.
I bought this book in the hope to get a better understanding of business and to be aware of the common mistakes that happen. I was not disappointed. The insights I gained from this book were very helpful and has better prepared me for the endeavour. This book will remain in my book case as a ready reference for the years to come.
- lindenhouse277820 Oct, 2011by
Essential Reading for Business
This book comes highly recommended for any entrepreneur or business person. I am in the process of studying the content rather than just reading. Yes I would recommend to have a copy to add to your permanent library.
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73