All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake The E-Business Workplace Work For You From the consultants at PricewaterhouseCoopers and SAP come the keys to understanding and taking advantage of the most exciting development in the world of business techlogy-the e-business workplace. Written in language that is accessible to all executives and managers, in any company and industry-t just to information techlogy professionals-the authors explain how this user-oriented, people-friendly techlogy can transform your organization by empowering collaboration among its employees and value network partners. Here are answers to such critical questions as: * How can you use workplace techlogy to move from integration to true collaboration? * What are the advantages of a truly people-friendly techlogy? * Does workplace techlogy add value? * How are roles different from jobs, and how does the e-business workplace use roles to help people perform their jobs more effectively and efficiently? * What are the components of workplace techlogy software, and how do you choose a product best suited to your organization? * Can the e-business workplace help your organization manage change? * Where does workplace techlogy fit within the broader e-business context? * Can the e-business workplace help your organization achieve its vision? In answering these questions, the authors support their conclusions with numerous real-world examples that move the theory behind workplace techlogy into practice. The E-Business Workplace also provides insights and kwledge found where else, based on the thousands of techlogy implementations in which they and their organizations have been integrally involved. Take this opportunity to learn about a critically important techlogy that may be the defining factor in determining success and failure in an increasingly complex Internet-enabled ecomy.
- Author BiographyPricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwcglobal.com) is the world's largest professional services organization. Drawing on the knowledge and skills of more than 150,000 people in 150 countries, PricewaterhouseCoopers helps clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk, and improve performance in an Internet-enabled world. PricewaterhouseCoopers refers to the member firms of the worldwide PricewaterhouseCoopers organization. SAP (www.sap.com) is the leading e-business applications provider for the new Internet economy, with more than 13,000 customers and 30,000 installations worldwide. Combining collaborative online and mobile commerce technologies, industry expertise, and implementation capabilities, the mySAP e-business platform enables companies to improve relationships with their customers and partners, streamline operations, and achieve revolutionary efficiencies throughout their supply chain. SAP is listed on several exchanges including the Frankfurt stock exchange and NYSE under the symbol SAP.
- Author(s)PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP,SAP AG
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/03/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight544 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.