Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource for secondary school ELA and ELL teachers brings together compelling insights into student experiences, current research, and strategies for building an inclusive writing curriculum. <em>The ELL Writer</em> expands the current conversation on the literacy needs of adolescent English learners by focusing on their writing approaches, their texts, and their needs as student writers. Vivid portraits look at tangible moments within these students' lives that depict t only the difficulties but also the possibilities that they bring with them into the classroom. The case studies are complemented by findings from current research studies by second-language writing specialists that will inform today's classroom teachers.
- Author Biography<strong>Christina Ortmeier-Hooper</strong> is an assistant professor of English at the University of New Hampshire, USA.
- Author(s)Christina Ortmeier-Hooper
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleLanguage and Literacy Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures, printed music items
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.