All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything educators need to kw to enhance learning for ESL students This unique teacher time-saver includes scores of helpful, practical lists that may be reproduced for classroom use or referred to in the development of instructional materials and lessons. The material contained in this book helps K-12 teachers reinforce and enhance the learning of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and writing skills in ESL students of all ability levels. For easy use and quick access, the lists are printed in a format that can be photocopied as many times as required. A complete, thoroughly updated glossary at the end provides an indispensable guide to the specialized language of ESL instruction.
- Author BiographyJacqueline E. Kress, Ed.D., is dean and professor of education at Georgian Court University where she works with college and school faculty to prepare classroom teachers, ESL teachers, reading specialists, special educators, school counselors and administrators. She is coauthor of the bestselling book The Reading Teacher's Book of Lists from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Jacqueline E. Kress
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Book of Lists
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.