All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionEU law consists of several thousand acts of which the overwhelming majority are made by the Commission. The Commission is controlled by comitology, a system of committees of member state representatives that are consulted when new acts are proposed. This book looks at why the system was created, how it functions and how it has evolved.
- Author BiographyJENS BLOM-HANSEN is Professor of Public Administration at the Department of Political Science at Aarhus University, Denmark. His articles have appeared in the Journal of Common Markets Studies, Journal of European Public Policy, European Journal of Political Research, Public Choice, Journal of Public Policy, Public Administration, and others.
- Author(s)Jens Blom-Hansen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.