All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Amelia Grey is back with a brand-new tale of daring, desire, and a delightfully scandalous bargain in her newest, sexy Regency-set historical romance, The Earl Claims a Bride. CAN A HASTILY ARRANGED MATCH Harrison Thornwick is the Heirs' Club's newest member. His carefree days as a reckless rogue carousing around London are suddenly behind him after the tragic death of his brother leaves him in charge of the family estate. What's more, the Prince himself has offered to secure his marital prospects. Now Harrison has choice but to grin and bear his ble fate-and the woman who's been chosen for him. BECOME A LOVE FOR ALL TIME?Miss Angelina Rule is a spectacular beauty, a dream match for any man. But she is fiercely independent-and full of passion-and is all set to rebel against her royal order of marriage...until she meets the devilishly charming Harrison. With him by her side, Angelina devises a scheme that will teach her meddlesome relatives a lesson, once and for all. But little did she and Harrison expect to fall into a tempestuous attraction-and a powerful desire that neither of them can deny...
- Author BiographyNew York Times and USA Today bestselling author Amelia Grey read her first romance book when she was thirteen. She's been a devoted reader of love stories ever since. Amelia has been happily married to her high school sweetheart for over thirty-five years and she lives on the beautiful gulf coast of Northwest Florida.She is a two-time winner of the prestigious Booksellers Best Award, and she has also won the Aspen Gold, and Golden Quill awards. Writing as Gloria Dale Skinner, she won the coveted Romantic Times Award for Love and Laughter and the Maggie Award. Amelia's books have been published in Europe, Indonesia, Turkey, Russia, and Japan. Several of her books have been featured in Doubleday and Rhapsody Book Clubs.The Duke In My Bed is Amelia's first book in the widely acclaimed The Heirs' Club of Scoundrels trilogy.
- Author(s)Amelia Grey
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleHeirs' Club
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Weight159 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.