All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildhood is t only a biological age, it is also a social construct. The essays in this collection range chrologically from the fifteenth to the eighteenth century, and geographically across England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. They chart the depictions of children in various media including painting, sculpture and the graphic arts.
- Author BiographyMatthew Knox Averett is based at Creighton University where he specializes in Renaissance and Baroque art and architecture, focusing on Gian Lorenzo Bernini, the artistic patronage of Pope Urban VIII, and the urban development of Rome in the seventeenth century. He teaches a range of classes from Michelangelo to modern urban theory.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Body, Gender and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMatthew Knox Averett
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.