All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book-length study of early modern English approaches to Medea, the classical witch and infanticide who exercised a powerful sway over literary and cultural imagination in the period 1558-1688. It encompasses poetry, prose and drama, and translation, tragedy, comedy and political writing.
- Author BiographyKatherine Heavey is a Lecturer in Early Modern English Literature at the University of Glasgow, UK. From 2010 to 2012, she held a Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship at Newcastle University. She has published a number of articles on various aspects of early modern studies.
- Author(s)Katherine Heavey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEarly Modern Literature in History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.