All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Roman Cemetery at Nemesbod belonged to a settlement or a villa which was located on the territory of the Roman colony of Savaria (present day Szombathey, Hungary) in Pannia. The book deals with thirty-seven graves, which consisted of mainly cremation but also of some inhumation burials. Detailed analysis of grave goods (bronze vessels, pottery, glass, personal accessories, lamps etc.) provides a study of burial customs and their evolution. In addition, specialist reports on human remains and animal bone as well as on epigraphic material are presented.
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchaeopress Archaeology
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout in black & white
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byGabor Ilon,Judit Kvassay
- Format DetailsA4
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.