Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Yvonne Kulagowski considers issues of design and aesthetics and offers practical information about choosing metals and materials, techniques, and using different tools and equipment. She covers a wide range of topics, including styles and materials as they relate to wearability and high fashion. She also discusses the exciting world of fashion shows and catwalk collections and earrings made exclusively for theatre productions and exhibitions.
- Author BiographyYvonne Kulagowski, an experienced jeweller, teaches at Central St Martins and the Camberwell School of Art. She has been a jewellery buyer at Contemporary Applied Arts and has exhibited her own work widely.
- Author(s)Yvonne Kulagowski
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleJewellery Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.