All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ears of America is the personal story of a young man's journey from a small New Jersey town to the Cold War conflict of Korea. More than merely a battle of geography, Korea became a clash of two opposing ideologies: democracy and communism. This book provides a first hand look into the daily operations of the Army Security Agency and the soldiers charged with intercepting enemy transmissions in order to stay one step ahead of their foes. The book tells of the important role played by South Korean and UN forces; the critical services provided by the air force, artillery, engineers, and many other supporting units; and of the psychological warfare that was being waged by both sides. The conflict in Korea transitioned the world into a new era. The Ears of America details the bravery of those involved in this war; a war that has yet to officially end.
- Author BiographyThe author is a retired research scientist, with a PhD in Life Science. His previous publication was Dare To Question, a critique of Christian concepts. The author enlisted in the Army Security Agency during the Korean War, and spent a year involved in the electronic interception of enemy field transmissions. This was followed by a year with an intercept unit that monitored worldwide transmissions.
- Author(s)John W Perrine
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.