Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Earth-Colonizing Handbook of Generation Stelan broadens the information on interstellar cultures and presents the untold history of this civilization. The Earth is a space colony, and one seems to remember it. With his usual forthright and insightful manner, author Paris Tosen outlines the hidden history and the advanced cultures that started our world. Throughout the chapters, Tosen t only provides a detailed basis for human engineering, but also highlights the interstellar qualities of becoming an interstellar person, from the understanding of the Three Jewels, the three types of Stelans, and revisits the anti-alien campaigns that have hijacked the extraterrestrial truth. As exotic and provocative as they are truthful, Tosen's discussions are rooted in 10 years of independent research and experience on interstellar cultures.
- Author BiographyPARIS TOSEN is the author of a number of books, including The Science of Reality, God is DNA, and 500 Trillion to One: Odds of Collapsing Three Towers. He is the founder of Stelan Affairs, an organization dedicated to exposing anti-alien propaganda and sharing Stelan knowledge.
- Author(s)Paris Tosen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paris Tosen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.