All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionShaykh Abdelmajid Boularwah embarks upon a journey from Algiers to Constantine in search of lost relatives who might help him defraud the new socialist government in its attempt to implement land reform. On the way, he battles the forces of a changing society and confronts the demons of his past.
- Author BiographyTahir Wattar is a pioneer of the modern Arabic novel in Algeria. In addition to his many novels, he has also written several plays and short stories. His works have been translated into French, Spanish and Italian and adapted for the theatre. He currently resides in Algiers.
- Author(s)Tahir Wattar
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMiddle Eastern Fiction S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Weight225 g
- Width136 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byBill Granara
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.