All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionMy Very First Bible published to high acclaim in 2003 and its popular stories and bright illustrations have since gone onto provide the basis for a number of additional series including board books, big books, sticker and activity books. 12 key Bible stories have w been made available as great value, little paperbacks, offering a smart way of collecting multiple books for use in groups and classes, for award-giving, or for anyone wanting a pocket-money gift. This shrink-wrapped pack of 12 copies of The Easter Story enables easy multiple-purchase of a key seasonal story.
- Author BiographyLois Rock has established an international reputation as a children's writer. Specialising in Bible stories, prayer books, and information books, her books have been translated into over 30 languages with sales approaching 4 million copies. She draws on her experience as a mother of three, and as a leader of church children's groups. Alex Ayliffe's papercut illustrations are bright and bold, dainty and detailed, with lots of character. She has an established reputation as a storybook illustrator, working with major publishers. She won the Sainsbury's Best Book for Babies award in 2000.
- Author(s)Lois Rock
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMy Very First Bible Stories
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width105 mm
- Height130 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alex Ayliffe
- Contained items statementContains 12 copies of Paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.