All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAllen Carr s Easyway is the most effective stop-smoking method of all time and it has w been successfully applied to a wide range of other issues. Here the method focuses on one of the fastest-growing problems of modern times: women s drinking. Alcohol blights women s lives often in a different way to men s: women tend to stay at home drinking alcohol; women often feel particular shame over drinking too much; drinking around children can be a particular burden; in summary there are a lot of added pressures on women to stop drinking and often they feel this is an impossible task. Luckily, Allen Carr s Easyway makes it easy to stop drinking. It s the tried-and-tested cessation method that really works. With startling insight into why women drink and clear, simple, step-by-step instructions, Allen Carr shows you the way to escape from the alcohol trap in the time it takes to read this book.A unique method that does t require will power. Stop easily, immediately, painlessly and permanently. This book removes the psychological need to drink. Regain control of your life.
- Author BiographyAllen Carr was born in 1934. The first in his family to enter the professions, he received articles from a prestigious firm of City accountants and began a career in a business he soon came to loathe. After filling a series of highly paid positions, punctuated by a two-year stint in the army as part of his country s National Service programme, Allen reached the nadir of his disillusionment with accountancy. Fed up with the old boys network and complacent attitude, he took a completely different direction, starting a property development business, initially with a friend and later striking out on his own with his wife, Joyce. By this point in his life, Allen was chain-smoking 100 cigarettes a day, despite the fact that his older sister, Marion, and his father had died prematurely of lung cancer. After repeated failed attempts to stop smoking, Allen s conversion into a non-smoker was as dramatic as it was totally unexpected. His discovery of the kernel of what would become the Easyway method brought about another life-changing decision: to dedicate his life to the fight against nicotine addiction. Allen made this decision in July 1983. Since then he has built Easyway into an international brand with clinics in over 20 countries across the world, and developed his method into the most effective stop smoking therapy currently available. In 2006 Allen was diagnosed with lung cancer and passed away that November.
- Author(s)Allen Carr
- PublisherArcturus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcturus Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.