Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a man speaks words against or in favor of ather man, whether he kws it or t, he is speaking those very same words against or in favor of himself. The Bible tells us to do unto others the things that we would want done unto us or in our behalf. Well, that is the very same principle that God set down with words. What we say to others should be what we would want said to us. And whether we want them to or t they will come to pass in our lives. There is a law of nature that says that when you plant a seed you will, in time, reap a harvest. Just so, when you speak a word, since your word is a seed, you will reap a harvest. Given the right amount of time you will reap what you sow. Jesus said that if you had faith and you wanted that faith to grow plant it and it will grow. Jesus gave you seeds for whatever you need, they are called words. But you decide; are your words going to be good or bad? Either way they will grow and you will reap what you sow.
- Author BiographyIn 1980, Winner Torborg became a new man in Christ Jesus at the age of 19 years. Four years later, he answered the call of God to step into the ministry, mainly as a teacher. As a teacher, Winner had to learn and retain knowledge from the Bible and from watching how other people act in their lives. In 1985, Winner began a newsletter ministry called Bread of Life. He started by writing to a group of church people, and his ministry grew. In 1997, Winner put his ministry on the World Wide Web, and the name changed to Bread of Life International Ministries. He is now reaching people from all around the world in many different languages.
- Author(s)Winner Torborg
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.