All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual covers every aspect of domestic revation from heating and electrical systems through to building materials and outdoor space. Whether you want to work out the payback period on a wind turbine or find out about the most eco-friendly floor covering, all information is presented in a clear and practical format with colour photography throughout. With up-do-date information about emerging renewable sources of power, along with step-by-step projects for the home and garden, this will be an invaluable resource for all home owners.
- Author BiographyNigel Griffiths MA ran his own building business for 15 years, specialising in conservation and green building, and has recently project-managed a development of 12 new eco-homes in Somerset. Nowadays he is a building consultant, a visiting university lecturer on sustainability, and an eco-homes assessor for the Building Research Establishment.
- Author(s)Nigel Griffiths
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/07/2007
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.