All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe energy crisis is the background for this insightful volume, which brings together several important strands of energy modeling work into an integrated unit. The Ecometrics of Energy Demand successfully ties together, within a general policy-modeling context, models which assist in developing policy alternatives, as well as those which incorporate variables over which the decision-maker may exercise control. The process of model development includes: problem indentification; model selection; database construction; implementation and documentation.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM A. DONNELLY is Professor of Economics at the University of Maryland, LaCrosse and is a Senior Research Fellow at the Australian National University in Canberra.
- Author(s)William A. Donnelly
- Date of Publication13/07/1987
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.