All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ecomic Crisis and the State of Ecomics brings together leading ecomists from a diverse set of backgrounds and presents their take on how ecomics can explain the current crisis but also how the crisis will affect ecomic thought.
- Author BiographyROBERT SKIDELSKY is Emeritus Professor of Political Economy at the University of Warwick, UK. He is the winner of the Lionel Gelber Prize for International Relations and the Council on Foreign Relations Prize for International Relations for his three-volume biography of the economist John Maynard Keynes. CHRISTIAN WESTERLIND WIGSTROM is a graduate student of philosophy at Merton College, Oxford, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byChristian Westerlind Wigstrom,Robert Skidelsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.