All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $32.74
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $38.88
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
About this product
- DescriptionDilip K. Das succintly covers the principal rmative and positive strands that one needs to be properly familiar with in the area of ecomic globalization. The selection and rejection of themes for coverage in the book has been carefully done. The picture of globalization has been painted with a broad brush. The unique feature that distinguishes it from the competition is its succinct coverage of numerous, carefully selected, thematic issues that falls under the rubric of globalization. The book is easy to access for the target readership because of its descriptive analysis style.
- Author BiographyDILIP K. DAS was educated at the Graduate Institute of International Studies, University of Geneva, Switzerland. A former professor of international economics, international trade and international finance, he was associated with Webster College Geneva; ESSEC, Paris; INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France; Australian National University; Graduate School of Business, University of Sydney. He has published extensively on international trade, international finance and globalization related issues.
- Author(s)Dilip K. Das
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.