All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ecomic Geology of Iran is a complete and comprehensive book about mineral deposits, energy and water resources of Iran. Dr. Mansour Ghorbani has travelled to each of the huge variety of locations that feature the resources covered, personally verifying the details of them all. The book starts by describing the geography and physiography of Iran as well as its various climatic regions and the diverse corresponding vegetation. Then the book gives an excellent overview of the geology of the country, followed by the history of mining in Iran up to w. The author describes also the metallogenic and mineralization phases of Iran, its mineral zones and belts, and, more generally, the distribution of mineral deposits in the country. Dr. Ghorbani gives us also an analysis of the position of Iran in terms of global mineral resources, as well as the role that the country's mineral, energy and natural resources play in its overall ecomy. The book finishes with also provides a complete list of Iranian mineral deposits. This book is a perfect source of information for all students and researchers in the field of geo-science at the university level but also for mining and oil companies that would like to work, invest and get involved in such businesses in Iran.
- Author BiographyDr. Mansour Ghorbani is associate Professor at the Shahid Beheshti University (Teheran, Iran) since 1999. He is a expert in Iranian Geology and especially in Iranian metal deposits with more than 30 years of experience in the field and many publications. !!!!!!!
- Author(s)Mansour Ghorbani
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleSpringer Geology
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note167 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1126 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.