All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes a revised theory of agency, drawing on ideas from behavioural ecomics and built on more robust assumptions about human behaviour than the standard principal-agent model. The book proposes new design principles for executive pay, but also explains the difficulties in changing current executive pay practices.
- Author BiographyAlexander Pepper is Professor of Management Practice in the Department of Management at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He was previously a partner at Pricewaterhousecoopers, where he held various senior management roles, including Global Leader of the Human Resource Services consulting practice from 2002-2006.
- Author(s)Alexander Pepper
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.