About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping countries' financial sector has been affected by a troubled macroecomic environment and repressive policies. To improve their financial sector performance, some governments have responded with financial reform policies which have succeeded in only a few but failed in several countries. This book identifies the challenges and solutions for policymakers and financial managers in countries implementing financial reform policies. It analyzes the anatomy of success and failure of reform and argues for sound financial regulation and supervision in these countries.
- Author BiographyWILBERT O. BASCOM is Chief of the Bureau of Internationl Banking in the State of Florida. He was formerly an Assistant Lecturer at the City of London College, Adjunct Professor at the Florida State University College of Business and Visiting Professor at the Florida International University Department of Economics. He was also a Senior Managing Director of the Guyana National Cooperative Bank. He served as a Financial Advisor to the Government of Dominica, West Indies. Currently, Dr Bascom is a member of the Conference of State Bank Supervisors' International Banking Council and the Florida International Trade and Investment Council. He is also Chairman of the Florida Export Finance Corporation's Board of Directors.
- Author(s)Wilbert O. Bascom
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/05/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.