All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ecomics of Green Growth investigates the possibility of creating an integrated indicator covering three pillars of sustainable development: ecomy, society and the environment. The excessive pursuit of ecomic efficiency has resulted in severe environmental problems such as climate change and biodiversity loss, and societal human issues such as inequality and disparity. The book aims to change the direction of ecomic growth towards one which is more sustainable. It explores beyond the conventional indicator, the GDP that measures ecomic growth and human well-being. It also introduces new indicators relevant to sustainable development and a green ecomy and discusses the key issues for these indicators.
- Author BiographyShunsuke Managi is Professor of Technology and Policy, School of Engineering at Kyushu University, Japan, while also holding position as IGES fellow at Institute for Global Environmental Strategies and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Tokyo. He is an editor of Environmental Economic and Policy Studies, a lead author for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, and is the author of Technology, Natural Resources and Economic Growth: Improving the Environment for a Greener Future and editor of The Routledge Handbook of Environmental Economics in Asia .
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Ecological Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note81 black & white illustrations, 56 black & white tables, 81 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byShunsuke Managi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.