All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a rethinking of the burgeoning research on t-for-profit organizations and socially responsible ecomics. Adopting a comparative approach, the chapters explore and reinterpret the impact of social enterprises on the provision of general-interest services, work integration, microfinance, and fair trade, and show how these enterprises form the hub of an emerging ecomy of social responsibility. The book provides a new interpretation of social enterprises as entrepreneurial organizations that pursue social objectives and are successful due to the n-self-seeking motives of their members. This book will be of interest to postgraduate students, professionals working in the t-for-profit sector, and scholars interested in socially responsible ecomics. It is particularly suitable for seminars and workshops focusing on the management of t-for-profit organizations, sustainable development, and globalization.
- Author BiographyLeonardo Becchetti is Professor of Economics at the University of Rome 'Tor Vergata', Italy. Carlo Borzaga is Professor of Economics in the Faculty at the University of Trento, Italy, and President of the European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises (Euricse).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Social Economics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarlo Borzaga,Leonardo Becchetti
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.