All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating look at the role that households-and the dynamics of families, in particular-play in creating ecomic growth and social stability in modern ecomies and markets. * Features contributions from academics and practitioners in the field * Provides a balanced treatment of alternative points of view on controversial issues * Includes various aspects of family ecomics in the United States, in Western Europe, in high-income countries of the n-Western world, and in developing countries * Analyzes data and recent quantitative studies on the changing nature of families
- Author BiographyEsther Redmount, PhD, is associate professor of economics at Colorado College.
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight1256 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byEsther Redmount
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.