All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe half-time show is just beginningbut what happened before that to get the Super Bowl on the field? The Ecomics of the Super Bowl takes a fascinating look at the production process and financing of the Super Bowl. Various links in the ecomic chain include ticket sales, television broadcasting rights, advertising revenue, and contracting with performers for the half-time show, as well as for laborers to set up the stage and sound.
- Author(s)Reagan Miller
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleEconomics of Entertainment
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.04Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.41Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.