Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change lends itself to both political ecomy and humor. Vogel argues that mainstream ecomics fails to recognize the thermodynamic nature of climate change, thereby missing the point of Northern appropriation of the atmospheric sink. The payment Ecuador seeks for t drilling in the Yasuni is equitable and efficient. Heeding the call of Deirdre (formerly Donald) McCloskey that ecomics needs humor, Vogel has written a scathing critique of ecomics-as-usual which also entertains.
- Author BiographyJoseph Henry Vogel is Professor of Economics at the University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras and serves on the International Tribunal of Climate Justice. Graciela Chichilnisky has worked extensively in the Kyoto Protocol process, creating and designing the carbon market that became international law in 2005.
- Author(s)Joseph Henry Vogel
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2009
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleAnthem Environmental Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note4+ figures and photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byGraciela Chichilnisky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.