All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful guide, which has proven hugely popular around the world in hardback, t only includes the most significant ideas that have influenced the management of business over the past century, but it also includes entries on the most influential business thinkers of the past and present. Entries on ideas include: Active Inertia; Disruptive Techlogy; Genchi Genbutsu (Japanese for Go and See for Yourself ); The Halo Effect; The Long Tail; Pareto Principle; Six Sigma;, Skunkworks; SWOT analysis; Thin Slicing; Tipping Point; Triple Bottom Line.
- Author BiographyTim Hindle is author of several bestselling books on management and business. He is a former business and management editor of the Economist and was the founding editor of EuroBusiness. He has also been editor of Director magazine.
- Author(s)Tim Hindle
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEconomist Books
- Weight419 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.