All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn the digital age, the old rules of marketing and branding are in desperate need of overhaul. Word of mouth has evolved to word of type as customers promote or deride products and services to a massive Internet audience at a moments tice.Any misstep away from the brand message becomes a catastrophe as companies are longer afforded the luxury of tweaking their message as a commercial, ad, or story develops, resulting in damage control that t only costs the brand money, but also costs customer support, hurting a brand's image and integrity. In The Edge, Allen Adamson examines how the leading brands of today maintain their dominance in the market utilizing the strategies put forth in his previous books BrandSimple and BrandDigital. Adamson succinctly accounts specific challenges facing the biggest brands of today, from major companies like Apple and General Mills to celebrity brands like Lady Gaga and Jay Z. He reveals the guiding principles employed to ensure the message stays focused, remains clear, and continues to drive a brand to the top of the market.
- Author BiographyALLEN P. ADAMSON is Managing Director of the New York office of Landor Associates, one of the world's leading strategic brand consulting and design firms. He is also author of BrandDigital: Simple Ways Top Brands Succeed in the Digital World and BrandSimple: How the Best Brands Keep it Simple and Succeed. Adamson has partnered with a wide array of clients, including Diageo, Sephora, GE, Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, Pfizer, and Verizon. He is a sought-after industry commentator, appearing on CNBC, FOX Business Network, and The Today Show, and quoted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Advertising Age, and USA Today.
- Author(s)Allen P. Adamson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword bySteve Forbes,Allen P. Adamson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.