All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionMost business executives kw that techlogy is a key ingredient for business success. At the same time, they are baffled by the complexity, costs and challenges in implementing techlogy methods they are t skilled in. In most mid-size businesses, executives think of techlogy as a necessary evil and a cost to be minimized. However, with the right application, techlogy can increase speed of business dramatically while lowering costs. When leveraged appropriately, techlogy plays a strategic role in a company, driving business invation, increasing customer satisfaction, and finding new markets and new revenue sources to drive the top line. The Edge is a business vel that educates senior business leaders how to get an edge in running their companies through the strategic use of Information Techlogy. It gives executives the kwledge and tools to guide their company as it transitions from a mid-level to a high-level competitor in the marketplace. It takes the wondering out of the picture and shows business leaders what software applications and specialized techlogies can do. Through its narrative, it simultaneously tells the tale of a company and the struggles of the family that runs it, while describing principles of techlogy management.
- Author BiographyManoj Garg is the Founder and Managing Partner of Virtual Information Executives, a consulting firm that specializes in helping clients achieve breakthrough business results through IT leadership. Manoj brings over thirty years of senior executive leadership skills and technology management experience with domestic and international operations to VIE's clients. Manoj's Information Technology (IT) experience covers a broad array of skills, including Large Scale Technology Infrastructure Management, Outsourcing Management, Information Security Management, Program Management and Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Author(s)Manoj Garg,Michael Scheuerman
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.