CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAngie and her husband, Aldo, are celebrating their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary on a small Caribbean island in the British West Indies when Aldo makes a fateful decision. With his wife's best interests in mind, Aldo commits suicide by diving off a cliff, ultimately avoiding a long and painful battle with terminal cancer. Shocked and dismayed at his spontaneous choice to end his life, Angie runs into the ocean and tears up his suicide te, realizing it is too late to stop him. Life as she knew it is suddenly over. A few hours later, Aldo's body washes up on shore. After Angie identifies his remains, she flies his body home to New York. But she is about to receive ather shock when her mortician friend, George Macklin, discovers the body in the coffin is t her husband and recommends that Angie cremate the body and collect the insurance money. Angie reluctantly follows his suggestion-without kwing that George is on the verge of revealing a surprising dark and dangerous side. In this suspenseful international thriller, two friends are about to go over the edge for money-with disastrous results.
- Author(s)Dick Barbieri
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.