All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe edge of the sea is a strange and beautiful place. A book to be read for pleasure as well as a practical identification guide, The Edge of the Sea introduces a world of teeming life where the sea meets the land. A new generation of readers is discovering why Rachel Carson's books have become cornerstones of the environmental and conservation movements.New introduction by Sue Hubbell.
- Author(s)Rachel Carson,Sue Hubbell
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication25/06/1999
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin (Trade)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.