Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from original records, diaries and contemporary reports, The Edinburgh Book of Days contains a momentous, calamitous or intriguing event or fact for every day of the year, from the earliest periods of Edinburgh's history to the present. Among these are extracts about politics, crime, religion, education, sport and the arts; all topics that resonate in today's world. This informative and fascinating little book will enthrall residents and visitors alike, revealing how the hopes and fears of our ancestors are t so far from our own.
- Author(s)Michael T. R. B. Turnbull
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.