All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Edinburgh Critical History of Philosophy is a seven-volume reference work on the history of philosophy. This volume begins with the rise of German Idealism and Romanticism, traces the developments of naturalism, positivism, and materialism and of later-century attempts to combine idealist and naturalist modes of thought. Written by a team of leading international scholars this crucial period of philosophy is examined from the vel perspective of themes and lines of thought which cut across authors, disciplines, and national boundaries. This fresh approach will open up new ways for specialists as well as students to conceptualise the history of 19th-century thought within philosophy, politics, religious studies and literature.
- Author BiographyAlison Stone is Reader in European Philosophy at Lancaster University.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- Series TitleThe Edinburgh Critical History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight771 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlison Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.