All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionEverything a teacher needs to survive--and thrive! The Educator's Field Guide helps teachers get off to a running start. The only book that covers all four key cornerstones of effective teaching--organization, classroom management, instruction, and assessment--this handy reference offers a bridge from college to classroom with a hearty dose of practical guidance for teachers who aspire to greatness. At a time when school leaders are pressed to hire and retain high-quality teachers, this guidebook is indispensable for defining and nurturing the qualities teachers strive for and students deserve. Helpful tools include: Step-by-step guidance on instructional organization, behavior management, lesson planning, and formative and summative assessment User-friendly taxomic guides to help readers quickly locate topics The latest information on student diversity, special needs, and lesson differentiation Teacher testimonials and examples Explanations of education standards and initiatives Each key concept is addressed in a resource-style format with activities and reproducibles that can be customized. Teachers will also find lesson plan templates, graphs, charts, quizzes, and games--all in one easy-to-use source.
- Author BiographyEdward S. Ebert II is professor emeritus of education at Coker College in Hartsville, South Carolina. He resides in Wellfleet, Massachusetts, with his wife, Christine Ebert. Christine Ebert is distinguished professor emeritus of education and former dean of the Graduate School at the University of South Carolina. She resides in Wellfleet, Massachusetts. Michael L. Bentley has authored twenty-three books and chapters in books about science and science education and has taught at Virginia Tech and the University of Tennessee.
- Author(s)Christine K. Ebert,Edward S. Ebert,Michael L. Bentley
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight914 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.