Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Kauer studies the effects of managerial experiences on the strategic sensemaking of top management teams. He shows that it is very important to distinguish between the depth and breadth of managerial experience, as these discrete dimensions have different effects on strategic sensemaking on the individual as well as on the organizational level. While diversity represents a team's potential to be successful in strategic sensemaking, the team must realize this potential through effective interaction. Therefore, the author also analyzes decisive interaction factors and describes how teams can best leverage their members' experience.
- Author BiographyDr. Daniel Kauer promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Utz Schaffer am Lehrstuhl fur Controlling der European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel. Er ist als Unternehmensberater tatig.
- Author(s)Daniel Kauer
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResearch in Management Accounting and Control
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note41 black & white tables, biography
- Weight406 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byUtz Schaffer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.